Tuesday, January 28, 2020

2019 Stitching

I started cross stitching at the beginning of July 2019 after being influenced by Kimberly Jolly from the Fat Quarter Shop flosstube and Priscilla and Chelsea from The Real Housewives of Cross Stitch flosstube. I have compiled all of my stitching from 2019 for this post and for 2020 will be documenting as I go. Today while I was taking pictures of my finishes for the blog I was very surprised at all I had accomplished, I honestly didn't realize many there were. Below are the pieces with the pattern and designer.

Eat. Sleep. Stitch. - Lori Holt with It's Sew Emma                       

















2 comments:

  1. Your stitching and finishing are beautiful! I really enjoy watching your channel and I'm glad to find your blog. Is there a way to receive your blog posts by email so I won't miss any? Happy stitching from WV!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure but I will look into it. Thank you for the suggestion.

      Delete

Hen Peck a Patriotic finish

I stitched Hen Peck by Plum Street Samplers on 14 count Venetian Stone and used the following colors: CCW Barn Door, Black Coffee, Pea Pod,...