Monday, April 18, 2022

Hen Peck a Patriotic finish

I stitched Hen Peck by Plum Street Samplers on 14 count Venetian Stone and used the following colors: CCW Barn Door, Black Coffee, Pea Pod, Bamboo & Wavy Navy; DMC 747, 680, 783. 

I mounted my stitched piece on sticky board and used Stitching Stripes by Stitching with the Housewives behind that. I then hot glued both pieces to the Tall house by 141 Design Company that I had painted black. To finish the top I made a bow from ribbon I bought at Michaels and tied white twine around the middle which I also bought at Michaels.  

4 comments:

  1. Love, love this chart and going to look up and see if I can find...your finish is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute finish and after seeing yours, I went and bought the patter....looking forward to stitching...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I JUST started this one! We got chicks for the first time ever this year so I HAD to stitch this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://crystaldigitizing.com/custom-embroidery-digitizing/

    ReplyDelete

Hen Peck a Patriotic finish

I stitched Hen Peck by Plum Street Samplers on 14 count Venetian Stone and used the following colors: CCW Barn Door, Black Coffee, Pea Pod,...